Cultivation Chat Group
Cultivation Chat Group
One day, Song Shuhang was suddenly added to a chat group with many seniors that suffered from chuuni disease. The people inside the group would call each other ‘Fellow Daoist’ and had all different kinds of titles: Palace Master, Cave Lord, True Monarch, Immortal Master, etc. And even the pet of the founder of the group that had run away from home was called ‘monster dog’. They would talk all day about pill refining, exploring ancient ruins, or share their experience on techniques.
However, after lurking inside the group for a while, he discovered that not all was what it seemed…
You can also read this novel here: Read free novels online
- Chapter 1 : Mt. Yellow’s True Monarch and Nine Provinces (1) Group
- Chapter 2: Please Wait For Esteemed Me To Divinate
- Chapter 3: One Pill Recipe
- Chapter 4: H City’s 3rd stage – Houtian lightning tribulation
- Chapter 5: I Believe In Science!
- Chapter 6: Copper Trigram’s Immortal Master
- Chapter 7: The Group Of Delinquents That Got Wiped Out
- Chapter 8: Soft Feather and Luo Xin Street
- Chapter 9: The Other Luo Xin Street
- Chapter 10: A Brief Interlude While Strolling In The Streets
- Chapter 11: Turn back suddenly, and discover that your destined person is there, by the waning lantern lights.
- Chapter 12: Senior Song, your phone is also out of battery
- Chapter 13: If……
- Chapter 14: Let me send two chests of medicinal ingredients as my gift of thanks
- Chapter 15: Professor Renshui’s injury
- Chapter 16: This matter feels a tad abnormal!
- Chapter 17: Investigation for Ghost Lamp Temple
- Chapter 18: Meeting familiar faces in another place
- Chapter 19: Ghost Lamp Temple 50 years ago
- Chapter 20: Spirit Ghost
- Chapter 21: Poison Dragon Grass, how dangerous!
- Chapter 22: An Unexpected Gift
- Chapter 23: Spiritual Butterfly Respected Sage’s Scheme
- Chapter 24: Student Song Shuhang, here’s your express delivery
- Chapter 25: The two boxes of herbs
- Chapter 26: My Extraordinary Pill Furnace
- Chapter 27: Refining the Body Tempering Liquid!
- Chapter 28: Last resort in a desperate situation, let’s go!
- Chapter 29: Running under the setting sun, this is the youthfulness I lost
- Chapter 30: Learning the truth in the morning, even if death comes in the evening it’s worth it!
- Chapter 31: North River’s Loose Practitioner’s liver hurts
- Chapter 32: Loose cultivators and sects
- Chapter 33: Cultivation, is at my fingertips
- Chapter 34: Medicine Master and reward
- Chapter 35: Do not be embarrassed, reply to me loudly!
- Chapter 36: The young lady surrounded by hoodlums
- Chapter 37: Do all little girls these days all have so much character?
- Chapter 38: The way a cultivator opens doors
- Chapter 39: Don’t worry, just a broken leg would suffice!
- Chapter 40: This is a pretty fine Poison Dragon Grass