Is that a Wisp?
Is that a Wisp?
What if a wisp, with zero EQ about human culture and habits, gains the opportunity to cultivate and finally achieve human form? Now he can enter cities, experience technology, and fight his way to the top, right? In this universe where wisps are seen as nothing more than cultivation resources, a wisp stands up to challenge the wisps destiny! Not without causing a lot of misunderstandings on his way, of course…
You can also read this novel here: Read free novels online
- Chapter 1 Fated encounter
- Chapter 2 I promise!
- Chapter 3 Myriad Energies Cultivation Technique
- Chapter 4 Need More Spiritual Energy
- Chapter 5 First Kill
- Chapter 6 The Myriad Energies True Form
- Chapter 7 The Second Energy Meridian
- Chapter 8 Planning for the Spiritual Vein
- Chapter 9 Krune Wants to be Forgiven
- Chapter 10 Limit Reached
- Chapter 11 At least you know how to be grateful
- Chapter 12 You have just sent them to their deaths
- Chapter 13 Dominating!
- Chapter 14 Understanding the world
- Chapter 15 Preparations for Breakthrough
- Chapter 16 Either I Succeed or I Die, Wisps are Really Pitiful
- Chapter 17 The Universe
- Chapter 18 How Could That Be?
- Chapter 19 An Adorable Name
- Chapter 20 Krune Gets a Lightning Rainbow Candy
- Chapter 21 Now I’m a Real Clown
- Chapter 22 Time to leave.
- Chapter 23 Don’t Curse, Change Your Clothes!
- Chapter 24 Too Much People to Inform Him.
- Chapter 25 This is Heaven!
- Chapter 26 I Think the Formation Was Broken! The Mercenary Exam.
- Chapter 27 They Won’t Steal Him!
- Chapter 28 Look, This is Very Effective!
- Chapter 29 Journey to Kaley City.
- Chapter 30 This is not fair!
- Chapter 31 End of the Crisis
- Chapter 32 Relationship Related Items
- Chapter 33 You Will Love the Name!
- Chapter 34 The Truth Behind the Danger Zones
- Chapter 35 Am, I, Clear?
- Chapter 36 Worth it!
- Chapter 37 Five Elements Paste
- Chapter 38 The Alchemist Practical Exam.
- Chapter 39 The Second Special Exception
- Chapter 40 He Couldn’t be Wrong About Men Too, Right?