As the second daughter of Ningyuan Army General, Qin Wanru, who had been set up by her so-called mother and elder sister, lost her reputation and suffered a lot on her wedding in her previous life.
Now she was reborn and returned to the time before she married to Qi Tianyu, the first son of the magistrate of Jiangzhou.
The rebirth gave her a chance to revenge on her own wedding and uncover the plot of her mother and elder sister. Would she be able to change her fate?
You can also read this novel here: Read free novels online
6 latest chapters
- Chapter 389 - You May Get Stroke Because of the Drag!
- Chapter 388 - Threatening Nanny Zhou
- Chapter 387 - The Vicious Daughter was Hypocritical!
- Chapter 386 - In Fact, There is Another Witness
- Chapter 385 - Being Cornered and Slandered by Enemies
- Chapter 384 - In the Life-and-death Struggle, I Would Be the One Who Lived!
- Chapter 1 - Return to being Eleven Years Old
- Chapter 2 - Plotting, Which Was Too Gaudy
- Chapter 3 - The Sickly Handsome Young Man
- Chapter 4 - Torn Wedding Dress
- Chapter 5 - Hypocritical Sister
- Chapter 6 - Feeling Guilty, Closing up on Someone
- Chapter 7 - The Secret in the Rosewood Box
- Chapter 8 - Conceiving a Baby in Secret
- Chapter 9 - Summoned by a Magnate
- Chapter 10 - A Handsome Young Man Like a Beautiful Picture
- Chapter 11 - Stabbing the Neck in Rage
- Chapter 12 - Send Them To The Judge If They Refuse to Own Up
- Chapter 13 - The Evil Plan 10 Days Ago...
- Chapter 14 - Fenghua Glass Light
- Chapter 15 - Is This Related to Me?
- Chapter 16 - Adept Wall Climbing Skills
- Chapter 17 - Both the Master of Jingxin Monastery and Her Sister Know Medication
- Chapter 18 - Qi Tianyu Who Stands in the Way
- Chapter 19 - Xiao Xunzi Who Bore False Testimony
- Chapter 20 - A Seal Which Could Not Be Found
- Chapter 21 - First Date
- Chapter 22 - Looking For an Escape
- Chapter 23 - The Weak in Health Had To Sleep Early
- Chapter 24 - The False Disguise Of a Supposedly Loving Mother
- Chapter 25 - Expostulating with Shui Ruolan in Family Temple
- Chapter 26 - Aunt Shui, Because of You
- Chapter 27 - Irritation, Old Jealousy
- Chapter 28 - The True So-called Coincidence
- Chapter 29 - Both Scheme, Irritate and Provoke
- Chapter 30 - Chaos, Disputes at Lotus Pond
- Chapter 31 - You Are Not My Biological Mother!
- Chapter 32 - Old Grandma Suddenly Fell Ill
- Chapter 33 - The Damn Ginger Tea
- Chapter 34 - Good Hair
- Chapter 35 - Repay With Your Life If You Fail To Keep It Alive
- Chapter 36 - Miss Qi Who Thought She Had Gotten Her Way
- Chapter 37 - Going Up To Her To Apologize Personally
- Chapter 38 - A Big Incident, A Fight
- Chapter 39 - The Big Scar on the Hand
- Chapter 40 - Let's Cooperate and Stir Up Trouble