So You’re Such A Doctor Song
So You’re Such A Doctor Song
Changqing has always felt that she’s incomparable to Guan Ying in every aspect. Even though she is pretty and has a good family background, this world is nothing more than a world where Princes are more attracted to Cinderellas.
Her first love that she dearly remembers in her heart for years eventually becomes Guan Ying’s current boyfriend and her fiancé is Guan Ying’s ex. He has yet to forget Guan Ying.
A business marriage brings Changqing and Song Chuyi together despite the absence of love.
In public, he is her friend’s ex and in private he is her husband who cannot be publicly–known.
At the hospital, her good friend enjoys her husband’s embrace while she can only act as though he’s a stranger.
At a gala dinner, her good friend hooks her arm around her first love’s arm shyly and she can only smile and give them her blessings.
In this marriage, Changqing thinks that all is well other than the fact that Song Chuyi doesn’t love her.
First, her husband is a doctor and he can treat all her illnesses while saving up on medical expenses.
Second, doctors love cleanliness and her husband would always ensure the cleanliness of the house.
Third, at the end of every month, her thin wallet would grow thick with cash that her husband stuffs in secretly.
Fourth, as a person who doesn’t like to exercise, she always get dragged around by her husband day and night to do some pleasurable exercise that is beneficial for the body and mind.
Fifth, she would never have to worry that she would be out of money.
There are always so many uncountable advantages that Changqing enjoys.
After the marriage, on a certain night, Changqing looks at Dr. Song gloomily. “Hubby, why are you so nice to me when you don’t even love me?”
Dr. Song continues reading his medical books and ignores her. It’s sometimes quite a headache when your wife is too s*upid and daft.
Until one day, Changqing realises that there’s really no free lunch in this world…
You can also read this novel here: Read free novels online
6 latest chapters
- Chapter 498 - When I Kissed You That Day, You Looked As Though You Didn’t Care And Even Looked As Though I Was Annoying.
- Chapter 497 - Everything You Said About Doting On Me, Pampering Me, And Listening To Me After We Got Married Were All Lies
- Chapter 496 - Hubby, Did You Think Of Me In The Past Few Days?
- Chapter 495 - Arrogant
- Chapter 494 - I’m Preparing To Restore The Patriarchy Again
- Chapter 493 - Ruan Yang, You’re So Naughty Early In The Morning
- Chapter 1 - It Turns Out That Guan Ying is Fu Yu's type
- Chapter 2 - Sis, The Doc is Female, Right?
- Chapter 3 - It's an Honor For You To Let Him Examine You (Part 1)
- Chapter 4 - It's an Honor For You To Let Him Examine You (Part 2)
- Chapter 5 - Medical Examination
- Chapter 6 - Apologize to me
- Chapter 7 - Changqing, are you going to look down on me?
- Chapter 8 - Her face uncontrollably blushed once again.
- Chapter 9 - Stop acting like an entitled bitch
- Chapter 10 - Blind date
- Chapter 11 - Hadn’t forgotten about his ex-girlfriend, Guan Ying
- Chapter 12 - To have seduced someone like Zuo Qian to dance to your tune.
- Chapter 13 - Am I only just a Muse?
- Chapter 14 - Agree to my conditions first. Only then will I marry you
- Chapter 15 - From today onwards, you are a married person
- Chapter 16 - Her feeble soul was afflicted with 10000 points of damage
- Chapter 17 - His body was so ideal that she couldn’t find any flaws.
- Chapter 18 - I’m on my way to the TV station now
- Chapter 19 - Is this Zuo Qian interested in you?
- Chapter 20 - It goes without saying that the man will take care of these things
- Chapter 21 - Your Face is so Red Part 1
- Chapter 22 - Your Face is so Red Part 2
- Chapter 23 - Name a price—how much money do you want in order for you divorce Chuyi?
- Chapter 24 - I dislike drawing a clear-cut dividing line in a relationship
- Chapter 25 - Could you get any more repulsive than this? Part 1
- Chapter 26 - Could you get any more repulsive than this? Part 2
- Chapter 27 - Marrying Song Chuyi was worth it
- Chapter 28 - You don’t understand. My husband wants the dog, he doesn’t want the person
- Chapter 29 - My newly acknowledged godson went missing because of me
- Chapter 30 - Changqing is afraid to be alone at night
- Chapter 31 - Song Chuyi, I’m not going to talk to you anymore Part 1
- Chapter 32 - Song Chuyi, I’m not going to talk to you anymore Part 2
- Chapter 33 - Station Head Feng, is Chi Yining really suitable?
- Chapter 34 - In the end, she didn’t even give a crap about it.
- Chapter 35 - Song Chuyi caught her while she and Fu Yu were together.
- Chapter 36 - Was she trying to gain his favor? Part 1
- Chapter 37 - Was she trying to gain his favor? Part 2
- Chapter 38 - From now on, keep your distance from Fu Yu.
- Chapter 39 - Dr. Song is furious
- Chapter 40 - Lesson