The First Order
The First Order
This is a brand new story.
Survive the darkness, see the light
There is no right or wrong, it just depends on which side you are standing on.
To be a god, or to be a man.
To be good, or to be evil.
Just what is…the highest order of weapon that humanity has?
After a great catastrophe struck, the world was set back many years and humanity started living in anarchy.
With time, society started building up again and people were now living in walled strongholds and fringe towns across the land.
Humans have also become distrustful and ruthless in an unforgiving society where the strong survive and the weak are eliminated.
Growing up in such an era, Ren Xiaosu had to fend for himself.
After an incident, he gained supernatural powers…
- Chapter 1 - A sickness in the head
- Chapter 2 - This world has never trusted tears
- Chapter 3 - A palace
- Chapter 4 - : Luck is a type of skill too
- Chapter 5 - The school
- Chapter 6 - Walls and science
- Chapter 7 - Substitute teacher
- Chapter 8 - Something really is wrong with his head
- Chapter 9 - Ask me if there's anything you don't understand
- Chapter 10 - Side quest
- Chapter 11 - Easily worth millions
- Chapter 12 - A grateful heart, thankful to you
- Chapter 13 - This is reality
- Chapter 14 - Deception
- Chapter 15 - Promoting your own product
- Chapter 16 - I’ll make it cheaper for you
- Chapter 17 - Totally unexpected
- Chapter 18 - It’s quite simple
- Chapter 19 - Why didn’t you run faster then?
- Chapter 20 - Wolf pack
- Chapter 21 - Family standing
- Chapter 22 - Guns!
- Chapter 23 - Boss Luo
- Chapter 24 - Ren Xiaosu, the drug dealer
- Chapter 25 - A banner
- Chapter 26 - Save the mother or the baby?
- Chapter 27 - Giving in to temptation
- Chapter 28 - Caught off guard
- Chapter 29 - The sorrows of our era
- Chapter 30 - Ren Xiaosu, that guy who’s sick in the head
- Chapter 31 - A new opportunity
- Chapter 32 - Dreams are always the opposite of reality
- Chapter 33 - What are you waiting for?
- Chapter 34 - The misfortune of others
- Chapter 35 - Maxing out on gratitude tokens!
- Chapter 36 - Parents watching their children die
- Chapter 37 - The outside world
- Chapter 38 - Negotiating the terms
- Chapter 39 - Yang Xiaojin
- Chapter 40 - I want to be with my crackers!