The Lady’s Sickly Husband
The Lady’s Sickly Husband
Transmigration? A Chong Xi Marriage? Sickly husband? How worse can this get?
Mo Qian Xue now lives in a soddy, destitute, small house with broken furnitures. The grass had grown wild and unruly from lack of proper care. The rice pot in the kitchen, it’s left empty. Well, this mess seemed quite manageable, however, why is it they only have one quilt in the house?
Not only does she serve her husband food and refreshments during the day, does she need to make sure he’s well “fed” at night too?
“It’s getting late now… we should go to bed. Said the sickly husband. She simply closed the door, turned off the lights, and went straight to sleep.
“If you dare move, I’ll kick you out of the bed!” She threatened.
In the end, the man still managed to wrap himself around her no matter how she resisted. The sickly husband wasn’t as weak as he appeared to be!
Mo Qian Xue worked hard to become rich. She built workshops, opened factories, one aided by her sickly husband towards prosperity. Fortunately, she could live a peaceful life far from bickering relatives, but then, much to her dismay, she still had to deal with the villagers knocking on her door.
So they want her money? They want her position as a wife? Since when was she, Mo Xian Que easy to bully?! They want to make her lose face? Alright, let them come a little closer then… give them a…. slap!
You can also read this novel here: Read free novels online
- Chapter 1 - Rushed Marriage
- Chapter 2 - Startling Her Husband
- Chapter 3 - Conquering Through the Stomach
- Chapter 4 - Planting Seeds
- Chapter 5 - The Beginnings of a Small Vegetable Garden and Her Livelihood
- Chapter 6 - Suspicious
- Chapter 7 - Zhang
- Chapter 8 - Into the City
- Chapter 9 - Negotiations
- Chapter 10 - Silver Hairpin
- Chapter 11 - There Are Many Scandals Laid Before a Widow's Door.
- Chapter 12 - What a Calculation! Corn Bread for Meat!
- Chapter 13 - Superb Cutting Skill
- Chapter 14 - Prey; Die to Survive
- Chapter 15 - Dishonest, a Man’s Mind
- Chapter 16 - Laugh, This Unkind Woman!
- Chapter 17 - Rage, Sudden Rage
- Chapter 18 - Sudden Disease; Witch Dance
- Chapter 19 - Panic, 100-Day Limit
- Chapter 20 - Pipe Dream, Words from a Dog Mouth
- Chapter 21 - Life Saved by Gold Needle
- Chapter 22 - Wake up with Red Eyes
- Chapter 23 - Drama by a Unique Creep
- Chapter 24 - Intimacy, Change of Addressing Term
- Chapter 25 - Heal with an Open Heart
- Chapter 26 - Close, Karma is Coming
- Chapter 27 - Dock, Soft as Jade
- Chapter 28 - Root Sculpture, Windfall
- Chapter 29 - In the Forest, All Together
- Chapter 30 - Companion, A Serious Woman is Most Beautiful
- Chapter 31 - Conscience, Losing Both
- Chapter 32 - Scene-Making, the Village Head
- Chapter 33 - Embarrassment, Thick-Faced
- Chapter 34 - Want to Go, No Way!
- Chapter 35 - Bias and Calumniation
- Chapter 36 - Driving Away, Punishment
- Chapter 37 - Nap, the Prettiest Hand
- Chapter 38 - Open an Umbrella for a Beautiful Flower
- Chapter 39 - Money, who doesn’t like?
- Chapter 40 - A Great Idea